Thursday, August 14, 2014

I don't know what it was. I can't say he was willful, or even strong. He looked strong. But I knew enough of him to see him for the wavering, opportunistic, lucky idiot he was. It was his jaw. He had a very strong jaw, and it made him look like knew what he was doing. Like when he'd leave the bar with a girl, that look he'd have, as if he willed it to happen, but I knew she was pretending he was someone else, and he was pretending she was someone else, and he was just glad he could look good in someone's eyes. He was just lucky there was another fool there that night, that's all.

^^ When i512 joins a group of homeless looking guys because some of them are agents, describe them in this way, make it look like he was really in that group. He sells some drugs to them, but is small time.  He starts selling for one of their group and gets in. Write stupidity first of all, and distinguish agents through anecdotal

I don't know what it was. I can't say he was willful, or even strong. He looked strong. But I knew enough of him to see him for the wavering, opportunistic, lucky idiot he was. I think it was his jaw. He had a very strong jaw, and it made it look like knew what he was doing. Like when he'd leave the bar with a girl, that look he'd have, it was as if he willed it to happen, but I knew she was pretending he was someone else, and he was pretending she was someone else, and he was just glad he could look good in someone's eyes. He was just lucky there was another fool there that night.